* [9fans] Acme clock
@ 2001-03-15 17:50 William Staniewicz
From: William Staniewicz @ 2001-03-15 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

85 percent of rio is usually dedicated to Acme on my desktop.
I use Acme for just about everything. Keeping track of time
is sometimes an obsession with me so I also have the analog
clock sitting at the top left of the screen. The rest of the space
is mostly wasted. It occurred to me it might be nice if there
was a digital clock embedded in Acme. Has anyone done it?
Would it be a good feature or would it destroy the simplicity
of Acme?

		-Bill "tic...tic...tic... 12:49:46"

* [9fans] Acme clock
@ 2001-03-15 12:51 baldwin
From: baldwin @ 2001-03-15 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

#!/bin/rc
cd /mnt/acme/new
while (date | sed 's/.* (..:..).*/name ...\1.../' >ctl)
	sleep 60