* [9fans] old buslogic card
@ 2001-03-20  9:59 peter huang
From: peter huang @ 2001-03-20  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have problem getting 9load to recongize my buslogic bt-930 card.  I tried
ctrl-R, but it does not give me anymore information (I tried
scsi0=type=buslogic or scsi0=type=mylex in plan9.ini) file.  Any clue on how
to troubleshoot this one is appreciated.

thanks
-peter huang

* Re: [9fans] old buslogic card
@ 2001-03-20 10:22 ` Nikolai Saoukh
From: Nikolai Saoukh @ 2001-03-20 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I have problem getting 9load to recongize my buslogic bt-930 card.

There is no support/drivers for FlashPoint (bt-930) cards.
Only MultiMaster ones supported.

* Re: [9fans] old buslogic card
@ 2001-03-21 10:08   ` peter huang
From: peter huang @ 2001-03-21 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks for the info.  Do you know how hard to port sdmylex.c to support
flashpoint cards?

-peter

@ 2001-03-22  5:37     ` Nikolai Saoukh
From: Nikolai Saoukh @ 2001-03-22  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Thanks for the info.  Do you know how hard to port sdmylex.c to support
> flashpoint cards?

IMHO it just another kind of cards having little in common
with MultiMaster series.