* Re:  [9fans] Sparc Installation
@ 2001-04-27 10:15 Jean Mehat
From: Jean Mehat @ 2001-04-27 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Two students here are working on a Sparc port. BUT
(1) it doesn't address the ultra-Sparc (it's for the IPXs we have got)
(2) we wont be able to give it to you, as indicated by Rob Pike, if you
do not have a Plan 9 version 2 license.

* Re:  [9fans] Sparc Installation
@ 2001-04-29  0:45 anothy
From: anothy @ 2001-04-29  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i've got a 2nd edition license, and a SPARCStation 2
i'd love to run Plan 9 on (it used to run 2nd edition,
until its EEPROM died). will you announce to the list
when this project is done, or should i wait and nag
more later ☺, or what?

now you've got me all excited! the box hasn't been
doing anything for over a year, and i'd considered
tossing it.
-α.

* [9fans] Sparc Installation
@ 2001-04-26  8:29 98makiel
From: 98makiel @ 2001-04-26  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I tried plan9 one time on a p1 66MHz. The S3 Virge (VX, MX) cards in our
other computers at home did not work in conjunktion with plan9.

Now I can`t use the p1 anymore. I read something about sparc.

I would like to now whether there is a version of plan9 for an ultra
sparc 1. When yes I would like to know where I can download this
distribution.

Thank you, Danielo Parisien