* Re: [9fans] duplicate code segments
@ 2001-04-27  6:55 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 2001-04-27  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

dup(1) doesn't seem to have been included in the distribution, though it's in the index, but
i ported Dick Grune's `sim' program ages ago, and it might be
as useful.

it must be old:
					..!mcvax!vu44!dick
					dick@vu44.UUCP

they don't make addresses like that anymore.  good old pathalias; i'd forgotten all about that.

anyway, it's on my web page http://www.caldo.demon.co.uk/plan9/soft/

* Re: [9fans] duplicate code segments
@ 2001-04-27 13:48 ` Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2001-04-27 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> they don't make addresses like that anymore.  good old pathalias; i'd
forgotten all about that.

so had i, until in news spam 'hunter/killer' mode i saw a uucp path.
did a bit of a double take to remember how it worked.

* Re: [9fans] duplicate code segments
@ 2001-04-27 16:33 ` Latchesar Ionkov
From: Latchesar Ionkov @ 2001-04-27 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

sim is great program :). though it is not that great that it dumps 10000+
output for the 100000 lines Java code that we work on :(( Most of the
developers learned how to program on this project. Of course the client
cannot afford redesign.

	Lucho