* Re: [9fans] no apes on the bitsy?
@ 2001-05-10 15:39 rob pike
From: rob pike @ 2001-05-10 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Whoops... incomplete instructions.  You need to

	cd /sys/src/ape/lib/ap/arm
	mk all
	cd /sys/src/ape/lib/ap
	mk install

-rob

* [9fans] no apes on the bitsy?
@ 2001-05-10 15:35 rob pike
From: rob pike @ 2001-05-10 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Looks like someone forgot to update the syscall convention in
APE when it was changed in the main line.  Here's a correct
/sys/src/ape/lib/ap/arm/mkfile.  Replace it and
	cd /sys/src/ape/lib/ap
	mk install
and you should be better.

BUILTINS=
NPROC=1
SYSH=/sys/src/libc/9syscall/sys.h

all:V:
	SYS=`{sed 's/#define.([A-Z0-9_]*).*/\1/' $SYSH}
	for(I in $SYS) {
		n=`{sed -n '/[ 	]'$I'[ 	]/s/.*	//p' $SYSH}
		echo TEXT _$I'(SB)', 1, '$0' > _$I.s
		echo MOVW R0, '0(FP)' >> _$I.s
		echo MOVW '$'$n, R0 >> _$I.s
		echo SWI 0 >> _$I.s
		echo RET >> _$I.s
	}

clean:V:
	rm -f _*.s

* Re: [9fans] no apes on the bitsy?
@ 2001-05-09  6:01 nemo
From: nemo @ 2001-05-09  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It still suicides after recompiling libs and ape.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2075 bytes --]

From: Dan Cross <cross@math.psu.edu>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] no apes on the bitsy?
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 14:51:09 -0400 (EDT)

In article <20010508173854.72E74199EB@mail.cse.psu.edu> you write:
>   I just found that this program suicides on the bitsy.
>I compiled it w/ ape. Does it work for others?
>AFAIK I have all the upgrades installed.
>
>  [...]
>
>thanks

Huh, weird.  It suicides on mine as well....  I have not yet compiled
the very latest update (released yesterday, I suppose).

	- Dan C.

* Re: [9fans] no apes on the bitsy?
@ 2001-05-08 18:51 ` Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2001-05-08 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2001-05-08 17:43 nemo
From: nemo @ 2001-05-08 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

   I just found that this program suicides on the bitsy.
I compiled it w/ ape. Does it work for others?
AFAIK I have all the upgrades installed.

#include <stdio.h>

main()
{
	for(;;)