* Re: [9fans] sam crashed..
@ 2001-05-28 22:16 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2001-05-28 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

you need to update your kernel.
you're running an old kernel with a new sam.

* Re: [9fans] sam crashed..
@ 2001-05-28 22:39 ` Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2001-05-28 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

In article <Pine.LNX.4.30.0105281814010.2438-100000@pali.cps.cmich.edu> you write:

>I downloaded the idefs patch and wanted to see the contents using sam.
>Sam crahsed. The message is given below.
>
>- ishwar
>----
>term% sam idefs.rc
>sam 204: bad sys call numner 51 pc 114e2
>sam 204: suicide: sys: bad syscall 0x000114e2
>samterm: host read error
>term%
>----

Hmm, did you apply a wrap recently and rebuild the kernel but not
rebuild sam?  Or vice versa?  I've seen sam crash under those
circumstances before.

I doubt it's related to idefs, though.  ;-)

	- Dan C.

* [9fans] sam crashed..
@ 2001-05-28 22:16 Ish Rattan