* [9fans] Re: pm on the bitsy
@ 2001-06-01 15:09 F.J.Ballesteros
From: F.J.Ballesteros @ 2001-06-01 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hmm, but the linux kernel is doing suspend/resume properly.
So, if changing the loader is so risky, couldn't we just make
the bitsy kernel work following the linux loader convention for
power resume (instead of changing the loader)?

thanks in any case, I'll take a look to the pointers you gave...

* [9fans] Re: pm on the bitsy
@ 2001-06-01 15:17 F.J.Ballesteros
From: F.J.Ballesteros @ 2001-06-01 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

:  The linux loader I have doesn't do the suspend/resume.  If you can
:  figure out how their current loader does it, go for it.  The source
:  is on line.

Ok, I see; they probably have just added it. I'm browsing the source right
now.

:
:  We were intending to get back to it but we're currently up to our neck
:  with the 9P2000 conversion.
:

I have now one or two days to spend on the bitsy, I'll see what I can do.

thanks again.

* Re: [9fans] Re: pm on the bitsy
@ 2001-06-01 15:04 presotto
From: presotto @ 2001-06-01 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The linux loader I have doesn't do the suspend/resume.  If you can
figure out how their current loader does it, go for it.  The source
is on line.

We were intending to get back to it but we're currently up to our neck
with the 9P2000 conversion.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1493 bytes --]