* [9fans] CET
@ 2001-06-04  8:50 Wolfgang Helbig
From: Wolfgang Helbig @ 2001-06-04  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

The timezone file for CET is wrong.
It switches to standard time on last sunday in September.
Which is correct until 1995.
Since 1996 the switch takes place on last sunday in October.

If someone has a program to create the timezone files,
please fix it.

If not, I guess I will write such a program.

Wolfgang

* Re: [9fans] CET
@ 2001-06-04 15:44 ` Markus Friedl
From: Markus Friedl @ 2001-06-04 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i did post a fixed CET file back in 1995,
please check the mailling list archive.

-m