* [9fans] Good Morning, Valued Member! Welcome back to the Travel Central Newsletter!
@ 2001-07-23 14:22 TravelNewsCentral
From: TravelNewsCentral @ 2001-07-23 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi Valued Member,

Due to overwhelming demand, the Travel Central Newsletter is increasing its frequency from Quarterly to Weekly.  Crown Holidays has joined us in celebrating this occasion by offering 2 FREE  ROUND TRIP PLANE TICKETS to our first 1000 subscribers who respond to the offer.

To claim your FREE tickets, visit:
http://www.crownholidays.com/taid/landing8.php?lid=1090

Here are your Travel Quotes of the day!

1. "Traveling is like falling in love, you discover the world new." -- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.

2. "'Captain' is a good traveling name and so I take it." -- James T. Kirk, Star Trek

3. "We need to travel the world over in search of what we want, just so we can be refreshed enough to find what we need when we get home." -- Mark Twain.

4. "Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God." -- Kurt Vonnegut, Jr., Cat's Cradle

As one of the largest communities of value conscious consumers on the web, we were one of the first stops for the travel-related industry and we are passing along some of our good fortune to our fellow travelers. Check out this link for TWO FREE PLANE TICKETS:
http://www.crownholidays.com/taid/landing8.php?lid=1090

Think you know someone who might appreciate this offer?  Tell a friend or loved one about this great opportunity by clicking on this link:
http://www.fastmediamarketing.com/tellafriend.cfm?1324405.1.2

This email was sent to you because you subscribed through one
of our affiliate partners.  If you do not wish to get any more
of our newsletters, please click the link below, or email us
from your subscribed address at support@fastmediamarketing.com

If anyone wants to get off of the distribution list click, on the link below:
http://www.fastmediamarketing.com/optout.cfm?1324405.1.2

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-23 14:22 UTC | newest]