* [9fans] Please help.urgent!
@ 2001-08-26 17:18 Lei Ding
From: Lei Ding @ 2001-08-26 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi everyone.
I am a newbie to plan9.I have downloaded the floppy
and the 60mb plan9 dist.
My display card is nvidia riva tnt.
According to the wiki, I goto Mr.walples's
archive:members.optusnet.com.au/~nwaples/binaries
But it was deleted.
Could anyone send me the nvidia driver or the whole
floppy image that supports nvidia card and also please
please send me the instruction to install plan9 on a
nvidia tnt machine as I am knows almost nothing about
plan9 or unix-like os.
Thanks again.
My Email:LeiAndDing@Yahoo.com

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-26 17:18 UTC | newest]