* Re: [9fans] Panel library paper ?
@ 2001-09-04 12:28 rob pike
From: rob pike @ 2001-09-04 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Under separate cover, I sent Steve the paper.

-rob

* [9fans] Panel library paper ?
@ 2001-09-04  9:27 steve.simon
From: steve.simon @ 2001-09-04  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

Anyone still have an electronic copy (idealy PDF or postscript but troff or even
just unicode text will do) of the panel library paper from the 2nd edition:

Tom Duff,
"A Quick Introduction to the Panel Library",
AT&T Bell Labs.
Plan 9 Distribution, 1995

It used to be on the bell-labs web site in HTML but disappeared with release 3.

I am looking for good ideas to plunder :-).

Thanks,

-Steve

The contents of this communication are confidential to the normal user of
the email address to which it was sent.  If you have received this email
in error, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If this is the case, please notify the
sender and delete this message.