* [9fans] test version of new 9menu available
@ 2001-11-04 11:26 Aharon Robbins
From: Aharon Robbins @ 2001-11-04 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

For anyone still using Unix/Linux and 9term/sam/9wm, a new version of
the 9menu program is available for testing from

	ftp://freefriends.org/arnold/upload/9menu-1.6-test.shar.gz

The `upload' directory is executable but not readable.  If there are no
problems, I'll move it to the generally available `Source' directory.

Thanks,

Arnold Robbins
arnold@skeeve.com

* Re: [9fans] test version of new 9menu available
@ 2001-11-05 14:16 Aharon Robbins
From: Aharon Robbins @ 2001-11-05 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: steve; +Cc: 9fans

It is now possible to invoke 9menu directly via !#

	#! /bin/9menu -file
	-popup
	# comments start with #
	trek
	xneko : xneko -extra-cute
	9wm exit
	exit

This is a minor feature that someone contributed.  There is also
now an Imakefile.

As with most X11 programs, 9menu has too many options.  Oh well.

Arnold