* [9fans] Trying +0 install Plan 9
@ 2001-11-11 20:22 A. Baker
From: A. Baker @ 2001-11-11 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I also have tried installing the previous (recent) 9
release from VN from CD to a 486DX2 on a no name MB,
3Com SCSI, SCSI (Sony) CD, partridge in a pear tree
... I am excited at the prospect of this elegant OS
but rounding up the parts on the compatible list is
difficult, is there an "unofficial" - this will work,
but don't tell the boss list? I'm not clever enough to
write drivers or hack to any great extent, I'm in
"skool" (not 19, TYVM) and wish to get a working model
to convert my OS laboratory into something of an
example to show potential clients of it's security
model.
Any help or links would be appreciated.
Thank you for your patience

Boojum

=====
Boojum

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-11-11 20:22 UTC | newest]