* Re: [9fans] pptp testing
@ 2001-11-17 16:19 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2001-11-17 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

if you do this do you get the right answer?

% ndb/csquery
> net!1.2.3.4!pptp
/net/tcp/clone 1.2.3.4!1723

also, i assume you configured your
10.0.0.0 ip connection already?

what does netstat -i print?
cat /net/iproute?

* [9fans] pptp testing
@ 2001-11-17 16:16 William S.
From: William S. @ 2001-11-17 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Here is my latest test:

%ip/pptp -P -s me@xs4all-basic-adsl:mypassword
10.0.0.138
fatal: dial net!10.0.0.138!pptp:fd out of range or not
open

Note: Recently, I reinstalled Plan9. I have not set up
the items in /lib/ndb/local not rc/bin/termrc for
networking.

I did add the tcp port for pptp as was previosly
mentioned.

I am using a 3c905b which appears to be recognized
upon booting in to Plan9.

Any thoughts?

Bill

http://personals.yahoo.com