* Re: [9fans] connections refused
@ 2001-11-25 14:28 Sape Mullender
From: Sape Mullender @ 2001-11-25 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Do you have aux/listen running?  And if you do, did you
populate your /bin/service directory with the files that
accept the connections you want?

	Sape

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1792 bytes --]

From: Matt <matt@proweb.co.uk>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] connections refused
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 14:24:43 +0000

hi

I've just done a new install

I copied  my termrc over from the old one

now my new plan9 box won't accept incoming connections

it responds to ping and will connect to remote machines

but won't answer incoming requests on tcp but responds with connection refused

i think i've sorted through ip/config but was wondering whether there was
anywhere else I should be looking

Matt

* [9fans] connections refused
@ 2001-11-25 14:24 Matt