* Re: [9fans] a new system related to plan 9
@ 2001-12-17 17:35 Fco.J.Ballesteros
From: Fco.J.Ballesteros @ 2001-12-17 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

My plan 0xA is still using Plan 9
However, I had some ideas I wanted to play with;
I implemented the emulated version of Plan B to discover which
ones are worth, and which ones do not. In case some of the ideas
work, I'm willing to implement them for Plan 9 to give plan A a
try.

* Re: [9fans] a new system related to plan 9
@ 2001-12-17 17:44 ` Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2001-12-17 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Russ Cox wrote:

> What happened to Plan A?

Thrown away.

Plan to throw one away, you will anyway :)

* Re: [9fans] a new system related to plan 9
@ 2001-12-17 17:35 ` suspect
From: suspect @ 2001-12-17 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I guess it was scrapped in favor of Plan B :) Maybe to do with
their hotos vii 'boxes' work.
-

@ 2001-12-17 17:31 ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2001-12-17 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

thrown away together with Plans [1-8]

sorry, couldn't resist :)

Russ Cox wrote:

> What happened to Plan A?

* Re: [9fans] a new system related to plan 9
@ 2001-12-17 17:29 Russ Cox
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Russ Cox @ 2001-12-17 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

What happened to Plan A?

* [9fans] a new system related to plan 9
@ 2001-12-17 17:19 Fco.J.Ballesteros
From: Fco.J.Ballesteros @ 2001-12-17 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

	This is the paper I was doing while playing with troff:
http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/who/nemo/export/box.ps or
http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/who/nemo/export/box.html .

It describes an operating system called Plan B. Before doing anything
with it, I would love to hear from you whatever you'd like to say about it.

I'll bundle the source and put it on the web page in probably one or two
weeks. BTW, the web page is http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/who/nemo/Plan-B.html