* [9fans] new style t-shirt
@ 2002-02-05 10:56 Matt H
From: Matt H @ 2002-02-05 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hi,

y new style black plan9 t-shirt arrived today, a day late for my birthday
but a very welcome plop onto the welcome mat.

It's fab.

Thanks Vita Nuova

* Re: [9fans] new style t-shirt
@ 2002-02-05 11:33 ` Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2002-02-05 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Matt H wrote:
> new style black plan9 t-shirt arrived today, a day late for my birthday

I still like the bowling shirts.  Thanks to bobf.

* Re: [9fans] new style t-shirt
@ 2002-02-05 20:37 ` Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2002-02-05 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Cool.  The thing is, though, VN has *got* to get rid of those V-necks.
No offense, guys, but...damn.

	- Dan C.

* Re: [9fans] new style t-shirt
@ 2002-02-05 22:35 ` Matt H
From: Matt H @ 2002-02-05 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:40:34 -0500
"anothy@cosym.net" <anothy@cosym.net> wrote:

> really? personally, i prefer the v-neck T's. anyway,
> modulo current stock, both the current Plan 9 and
> Inferno T's are the more "modern" round collar, at
> least in North America.

bah

my achronistic culture is that v-necks are for females!

I've always bought round but hey, now I've got 2 v necks (another
accident), I don't actually care, at least it doesn't reveal any
hairy cleavage.

It's well made and I'm sure the transfer will last plenty of washes.

The FreeBSD one I got for Christmas is about a 48" chest and looked a bit
ridiculous before I gave it a hot wash!

To keep up with FreeBSD we need some plan9 underwear :
http://www.freebsdmall.com/cgi-bin/fm/bsdboxer

and a beanie glenda!

* Re: [9fans] new style t-shirt
@ 2002-02-05 22:34 ` skipt
From: skipt @ 2002-02-05 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans, 9fans

I like the shirt, but the v is a little weird with a big neck.

I'd prefer no v's, or a regular collar, long sleeve and
a big glenda on the back. (sign me up for two/year)

At 04:40 PM 2/5/2002 -0500, anothy@cosym.net wrote:
>really? personally, i prefer the v-neck T's. anyway,
>modulo current stock, both the current Plan 9 and
>Inferno T's are the more "modern" round collar, at
>least in North America.
>ã‚¢

* Re: [9fans] new style t-shirt
@ 2002-02-05 21:53 ` Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2002-02-05 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> really? personally, i prefer the v-neck T's. anyway,
> modulo current stock, both the current Plan 9 and
> Inferno T's are the more "modern" round collar, at
> least in North America.

Hey man, cut me some slack; I live in New York City.  If you're not
already wearing a black turtle neck and penny loafers, your considered
fashionally inept....  Well, maybe now it's ``business casual.''

Besides, 12 years of skateboarding have taught me the value of the
sweat-absorbing round-neck T.

	- Dan C.

(No, I have no idea of round collar T-shirts really absorb more or
less sweat than any other type of T-shirt, nor am I really all that
motivated to go and find out....  :-)

* Re: [9fans] new style t-shirt
@ 2002-02-05 21:40 anothy
                   ` (2 more replies)