* [9fans] ide fs kernel updated w/ printconf
@ 2002-02-25 17:09 Fco.J.Ballesteros
From: Fco.J.Ballesteros @ 2002-02-25 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I just added the command sent by presotto (printconf) to the version of
the fs kernel we use (The one distributed with the system, but
patched to work on 40G ide disks).

The mail is to let you know that I placed a tar ball with
already-patched /sys/src/^(plan9pc port) directories at
http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/. You have to follow a link there in the
section "Software for Plan 9".

It's probably easier to download this than it is to apply the previous patch
by hand and then compile.

hth

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-02-25 17:09 UTC | newest]