* Re: [9fans] a copy of plan9 as of Jun 2000 anyone?
@ 2002-03-06  8:37 Fco.J.Ballesteros
From: Fco.J.Ballesteros @ 2002-03-06  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks a lot to all how replied, I have a copy now.

* Re: [9fans] a copy of plan9 as of Jun 2000 anyone?
@ 2002-03-05 19:47 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-03-05 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

A full update is different from a full package.
We did releases on:

133467503 Jun 17  2000 plan9.20000617
133467503 Jul 29  2000 plan9.20000729
137854505 Oct 14  2000 plan9.20001014

Send me private mail and we can figure out
how to get the right pieces to you.

Russ

* [9fans] a copy of plan9 as of Jun 2000 anyone?
@ 2002-03-05 19:28 Fco.J.Ballesteros
From: Fco.J.Ballesteros @ 2002-03-05 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

	a story too long to tell here, but, anyone has a tar or a wrap
of the plan9 /sys/src/9 directory as of Jun 2000? I lost mine in the only
crash I had on my file server, (noticed it now)
and now I need one. I tried downloading an
old `full update' from the updates page but it looks like the July 2000
full update archive does not contain the whole /sys/src/9 stuff.

Is my web browser downloading it badly, and in any case, anyone still has
a bundle/tar of this thing?

thanks in any case

* Re: [9fans] a copy of plan9 as of Jun 2000 anyone?
@ 2002-03-05 15:48 ` Sam Hopkins
From: Sam Hopkins @ 2002-03-05 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I can't imagine anyone still having a snapshot from that long ago.
It's not like anyone around here keeps a daily capture of the filesystem
or anything.

sam