* [9fans] Rethink
@ 2002-03-07 17:02 Lucio De Re
From: Lucio De Re @ 2002-03-07 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

It looks like the actual story isn't as simple as I thought.  It is
distinctly possible that squidboy() - blessed be he - doesn't come
into the picture at all.  I guess I';ll have to read what Nemop has to
say about the scheduler, though before I can understand all the
contorsions of setlabel() and gotolabel().  I really need a taller
monitor :-)

Still, the whole thing just jams on my '486.  But I must eventually be
able to narrow it down to a particular change of set of changes prior
to March 27.

++L

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-03-07 17:02 UTC | newest]