* [9fans] Installation worked, but now no more mga4xx
@ 2002-05-07 11:31 Axel Gruner
From: Axel Gruner @ 2002-05-07 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi.

Ok. Fine, the installation of Plan9 worked. My Matrox G400 is now
supported by the installation disk.Thanks. Installation worked fine, but
after the installation, booting with the bootdisk, i got these error
messages:

init: starting /bin/rc
aux/vga: mga4xx: cant set mga type
dossrv: serving #s/dos
Cant cd /usr/root: '/usr/root' does not exist
lib/profile: rc: .:cant open: 'bin/lib' directory entry not found
init: rc exit status: rc 12: cant open

So, my Matrox G400 is not supported with my installation i did ?
The Version of Plan9 i use was dowloaded one week ago.
But i cant donwload a newer version, because of my slow connection.
So, how can i run rio (this is the GUI ?), with my Matrox ?

Thanks.

asg

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-07 11:31 UTC | newest]