* [9fans] C (APE) question
@ 2002-05-10 13:23 Peter A. Cejchan
From: Peter A. Cejchan @ 2002-05-10 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

What is the way around calling a function w less params than declared? I recall something with ellipsis (...), but I can't find it out. File attached.
TIA,
--
++pac.

Peter A. Cejchan
Paleobiology Lab, GLU Acad. Sci. CZ
<pac@next.gli.cas.cz>
[http | ftp]://next.gli.cas.cz

[-- Attachment #2: question --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 187 bytes --]

$ cc -g -D_BSD_EXTENSION    -I../squid  -c *.c
/usr/pac/wrk/hmmer-2.2c/src/camJul97.c:87[stdin:5854] not enough function arguments: P7PriorifyTransitionVector
cc: cpp: 8c 2563: error
$

* [9fans] C (APE) question
@ 2002-05-13  5:41 Peter A. Cejchan
From: Peter A. Cejchan @ 2002-05-13  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

   Date: 2002-05-10 06:35:06 PST

>> What is the way around calling a function w less params than declared?

>there isn't one.  this is an error.
>give it all the function argument it should have.

Huh! I'll ask the original author (of the sw to be ported) to make the changes himself... Anyway, I'm happy with this, as it seems much cleaner. thanks for the help!
--
++pac.

Peter A. Cejchan
Paleobiology Lab, GLU Acad. Sci. CZ
<pac@next.gli.cas.cz>
[http | ftp]://next.gli.cas.cz
The manual said: "The software needs Windows 2000 OS, or better.
So I installed Plan 9..."

* Re: [9fans] C (APE) question
@ 2002-05-10 13:22 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-05-10 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)