* [9fans] Re: Montaje de stands para ferias y exposiciones
@ 2002-05-15  6:56 Andrew Simmons
From: Andrew Simmons @ 2002-05-15  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

As a service to the group, I have run this through Babelfish, and the
following is what it means:

Gentlemen: They are already than 10 years dedicated more to the design and
assembly of stands in fairs of national and international scope. IPIC stands
is positioned in the market of the communication to offer to the
organizations, public and deprived organizations, an integral service. We
have the possibility of offering any type on watch within the area of the
communication. We made the assembly of stands for fairs, exhibitions,
congresses, graphical behavior, and rotulación. From the transaction with
the Organization, to the final accomplishment, happening through the design,
the structure, development of stand, and rent of the furniture. Always with
the greater professionalism, coordination and control since we counted on a
great affluent work party prepared and accustomed the assembly of stands.
Its implication in the technological innovation and continuous improvement
of the processes of manufacture, assembly and design of stands, guarantees
the high quality of our end items. Samples of our designs can visit in the
direction of our Web puncturing aqui to us <
http://www.telefonica.net/web/ipic >. We are to its disposition and we
enclosed diverse documentation to them in our Web in case outside its
interest. Warm greetings, Isidro Sentis ipic@telefonica.net Ir to pagina Web
of Ipic < http://www.telefonica.net/web/ipic > Ipic, SL Tel. 973-197152
Fax.973-196141 Lleida-alcoletge

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-15  6:56 UTC | newest]