* Re: [9fans] `Look' upward in acme?
@ 2002-07-19  4:38 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2002-07-19  4:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>	Edit ?something?
 or
> 	:-/something

Oh, seems like bitten by a certain bad habit.
I stopped thinking when
	:?something
failed.

Thank you all.

* Re: [9fans] `Look' upward in acme?
@ 2002-07-19  2:48 rob pike, esq.
From: rob pike, esq. @ 2002-07-19  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>>How can I search a string upward in acme?
> Execute:
> 	Edit ?something?
> in one-line input field of acme.

Even simpler, select with the right button
	:-/something

-rob

* Re: [9fans] `Look' upward in acme?
@ 2002-07-19  2:44 ` arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2002-07-19  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>How can I search a string upward in acme?
Execute:
	Edit ?something?
in one-line input field of acme.
For details, see acme(1).
Edit commond is powerful.

Kenji Arisawa

* [9fans] `Look' upward in acme?
@ 2002-07-19  1:15 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2002-07-19  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

How can I search a string upward in acme?

Do I have to add something like `RLook' to
sources?
--
YAMANASHI Takeshi