* [9fans] A quickie, please
@ 2002-07-30 16:35 Lucio De Re
From: Lucio De Re @ 2002-07-30 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Russ Cox posted a short script to (apparently) add the actual fonts to
the postscript version of the man pages so they would print correctly
on most postscript printers.

I don't have that script handy, and would very much like it right now,
when I have access to a QMS printer.  If someone could post the script
or equivalent (and maybe a formula to avoid generating postscript from
man pages _without_ the fonts), I would dearly appreciate it.

I won't be here long, so rather mail me than repost to the list.

++L

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-30 16:35 UTC | newest]