* [9fans] fontify
@ 2002-07-31  4:44 Lucio De Re
From: Lucio De Re @ 2002-07-31  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Geoff Collyer kindly replied to my request for a procedure to add
fonts to a postscript file.  My thanks to Geoff for this.

I propose to add the details to the wiki unless someone beats me
to it.  I'd like to compare notes with the version Russ Cox published
before and add a short usage/purpose description, which I'll knock
up in the next day or two.

++L

* Re: [9fans] fontify
@ 2002-07-31 21:08 ` Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2002-07-31 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I'd like to compare notes with the version Russ Cox published
> before and add a short usage/purpose description, which I'll knock
> up in the next day or two.

Wow; you're going to knock up a description?  The mind boggles at
the sheer physical mechanics of that....

	- Dan C.

(btw- in case you don't get a joke, no slight is intended towards
Luigi.  Rather, it's a pun on American English versus the rest of
the world's English.)

* Re: [9fans] fontify
@ 2002-08-01 11:27   ` Lucio De Re
From: Lucio De Re @ 2002-08-01 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 05:08:58PM -0400, Dan Cross wrote:

> (btw- in case you don't get a joke, no slight is intended towards
> Luigi.  Rather, it's a pun on American English versus the rest of
> the world's English.)

(Lucio, why do people confuse the names?!)

This from people who, even when male, fall on thier fannies?

++L

* Re: [9fans] fontify
@ 2002-08-01 22:37     ` Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2002-08-01 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> (Lucio, why do people confuse the names?!)

Oops!  My apologies, *Lucio*.

Because they type without thinking (often a result of hanging out
in 100+ degree F weather without enough water...  Sorry!).

> This from people who, even when male, fall on thier fannies?

The last time I heard about this happening, it was someone who
got beat up for saying, ``fanny.''

	- Dan C.

:-)