* [9fans] YOUR KIND REPLY
@ 2002-10-10  9:34 MR. ABDELHADI BENZGHOU
From: MR. ABDELHADI BENZGHOU @ 2002-10-10  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Dear Sir,

 May I indulge your trust and confidence as I
 introduce myself as well as intimating you of this
 business proposal. I am Mr Abdelhadi Benzaghou the
 Algeria OPEC Governor (Organization of Petroleum
 Exporting countries).
 Through the sale of our allocated oil quota in OPEC,
 I was able to make US$42.2million, which is
 currently deposited in a European Security and
 Finance company.

 Because of my status, and my position also as a
 civil servant, I cannot claim this fund directly as
 the code of conduct bureau in Algeria forbids me to
 acquire such amount of money, this therefore informs
 my decision to  ask for your assistance to claim
 this money on my behalf with your due commissions.
 On your confirmed interest, I will first require us
 to familiarize ourselves possibly through the
 telephone, after which I shall process and make
available all the claim documents to you with which
 you shall travel to Europe to personally make the
 due claim to the fund on my behalf. The documents of
 fund deposit will be changed to reflect you as the
 new beneficiary so that you will be eligible to
 collect the fund on my behalf.

 On the successful completion, I shall travel to meet
 you for utilization of the fund. I will give you 20%
 of the fund for this assistance.

 I am aware of the international monitoring of all
large-scale financial movements after the September
 11th terrorist attack on America and to avoid any
 state of financial investigation I will provide a
 classified clearance paper from the relevant body
 which will exonerate the money from either drug,
 money laundered or terrorist related proceeds.

 Kindly respond to my offer through email
 as I am most times on official assignments outside
 Algeria.

 I want to assure you that there is no risk involved
 in this transaction owing to my exalted personality.
 Meanwhile, I shall expect that you provide me with
 your personal telephone and fax numbers on your
 acceptance for familiarization and further
 information.

 Expecting your response.

  Best regards,

 Mr Abdelhadi Benzaghou

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-10  9:34 UTC | newest]