* [9fans] RE: [Bootldr] suspend/resume Plan 9: 2.14.? works, 2.18.{1,45} fails (fwd)
@ 2002-10-29 20:17 Axel Belinfante
From: Axel Belinfante @ 2002-10-29 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I asked on the bootldr list, trying to get advice w.r.t.
our suspend/resume observations. Since the answer I got
was sent to the bootldr list (and thus hardly can be considered
``private email'') I have taken the liberty to forward it
to this list, in the hope that someone more knowledgeable than I
can see whether it might help to solve the problem.

One can always hope :-)
Axel.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2821 bytes --]

From: "Hicks, Jamey" <Jamey.Hicks@hp.com>
To: "Axel Belinfante" <Axel.Belinfante@cs.utwente.nl>, <bootldr@handhelds.org>
Subject: RE: [Bootldr] suspend/resume Plan 9: 2.14.? works, 2.18.{1,45} fails
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:17:35 -0500

One things that has changed that could cause a problem based on the amount of time that went by: the bootldr is resetting RTTR to 0x8000 for non-windows operating systems to avoid huge time drift.

Jamey

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-29 20:17 UTC | newest]