* Re: [9fans] urgent
       [not found] <20021121171535.8081219A82@mail.cse.psu.edu>
@ 2002-11-21 20:29 ` Douglas A. Gwyn
From: Douglas A. Gwyn @ 2002-11-21 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edosafen112; +Cc: 9fans

"edosafen112@netscape.net" wrote:
> We need the assistance of a foreign company/persons to push this money into their accounts.

I tell you what.  Put my share into an account in a US bank
with irrevocable letter of credit and I'll be happy to transfer
80% of it to any lawful destination account, e.g. in a Swiss bank.

* Re: [9fans] urgent
@ 2002-11-21 20:32   ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2002-11-21 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

and then with the rest you'll finance the future development of p9.

unless i'm missing something.

@ 2002-11-21 18:08 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2002-11-21 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

"edosafen112@netscape.net" wrote:
> We need the assistance of a foreign company/persons to push this money into their accounts.

Edos you incompetent fool!  I told you it was CONFIDENTIAL.  If anyone
on the 9fans list finds out we are sitting on this kind of money there
will be a mob of them wanting VC money to start some new thing with Plan9.
I should have known you were an idiot when I discovered you were named
after a Microsoft product!  No wonder the Bank fired you.  DO NOT
EXPECT A XMAS BONUS THIS YEAR!