* Re: [9fans] oops, almost forgot
@ 2003-04-14 23:52 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2003-04-14 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i give up.  the nightly build is supposed
to have caught that.  i'm very confused.

* Re: [9fans] oops, almost forgot
@ 2003-04-15  0:00   ` Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2003-04-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> i give up.  the nightly build is supposed
> to have caught that.  i'm very confused.

If pull was dead, it's possible it didn't correctly pull the mkfile
in question, leading to strangely anomalous behavior.

	- Dan C.

* Re: [9fans] oops, almost forgot
@ 2003-04-15  0:05     ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2003-04-15  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

No, the mkfile was broken.  I just fixed it.

* Re: [9fans] oops, almost forgot
@ 2003-04-15  0:08       ` Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2003-04-15  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> No, the mkfile was broken.  I just fixed it.

Huh.  Weird.

	- Dan C.

* [9fans] oops, almost forgot
@ 2003-04-15  0:17 northern snowfall
From: northern snowfall @ 2003-04-15  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I forgot to mention, before:
    during: cd /sys/src/cmd && mk all
        mk: don't know how to make '8.X509gen' in directory /sys/src/cmd/aux
I fixed this on my other machines after a pull by removing X509gen from the
makefile (as a quick hack to get everything compiled).
Don