* [9fans] Plan9 buffer overflow exploit explained in Phrack Volume 0x0b, Issue 0x0e, Phile #0x09 of 0x0f
@ 2003-09-20 12:31 Vester Thacker
From: Vester Thacker @ 2003-09-20 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks to all whom replied earlier about the Phrack article. Since I
am relatively new to Plan9, discerning the validity of the such claims
was a little difficult. I'd much rather address the issue and ask the
experts, than falsely speculate and come to the wrong conclusions.
Thanks for clearing the air.

-- Vester Thacker

p.s. - I apologize to all for mistakenly sending my last post twice. I've
been experiencing some long delays in receiving mail from 9fans lately.
I've been reading the archives in the meantime to keep up.     --Vester

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-20 12:31 UTC | newest]