* [9fans] Your Confirmation Required
@ 2003-10-07  4:58 travel
From: travel @ 2003-10-07  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

This message is to verify that you wish to have your
email address: 9fans@cse.psu.edu removed from the
NetLinkz Market Force
mailing list.

You MUST click on the link below to have your address removed
from our list.  This is to ensure that someone doesn't remove your
address from our list without your knowledge or consent.

Thank you,

http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=114675

America Online users, please click: <A HREF="http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=114675"><B>Here</B></A>

NetLinkz Market Force

* [9fans] Your Confirmation Required
@ 2003-10-07  6:47 travel
From: travel @ 2003-10-07  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

This message is to verify that you wish to have your
email address: 9fans@cse.psu.edu removed from the
NetLinkz Market Force
mailing list.

You MUST click on the link below to have your address removed
from our list.  This is to ensure that someone doesn't remove your
address from our list without your knowledge or consent.

Thank you,

http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=260587

America Online users, please click: <A HREF="http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=260587"><B>Here</B></A>

NetLinkz Market Force

* [9fans] Your Confirmation Required
@ 2003-10-07  6:17 travel
From: travel @ 2003-10-07  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

This message is to verify that you wish to have your
email address: 9fans@cse.psu.edu removed from the
NetLinkz Market Force
mailing list.

You MUST click on the link below to have your address removed
from our list.  This is to ensure that someone doesn't remove your
address from our list without your knowledge or consent.

Thank you,

http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=738538

America Online users, please click: <A HREF="http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=738538"><B>Here</B></A>

NetLinkz Market Force

* [9fans] Your Confirmation Required
@ 2003-10-07  5:51 travel
From: travel @ 2003-10-07  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

This message is to verify that you wish to have your
email address: 9fans@cse.psu.edu removed from the
NetLinkz Market Force
mailing list.

You MUST click on the link below to have your address removed
from our list.  This is to ensure that someone doesn't remove your
address from our list without your knowledge or consent.

Thank you,

http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=170088

America Online users, please click: <A HREF="http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=170088"><B>Here</B></A>

NetLinkz Market Force

* [9fans] Your Confirmation Required
@ 2003-10-07  5:21 travel
From: travel @ 2003-10-07  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

This message is to verify that you wish to have your
email address: 9fans@cse.psu.edu removed from the
NetLinkz Market Force
mailing list.

You MUST click on the link below to have your address removed
from our list.  This is to ensure that someone doesn't remove your
address from our list without your knowledge or consent.

Thank you,

http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=823742

America Online users, please click: <A HREF="http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=823742"><B>Here</B></A>

NetLinkz Market Force

From: travel @ 2003-10-07  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

This message is to verify that you wish to have your
email address: 9fans@cse.psu.edu removed from the
NetLinkz Market Force
mailing list.

You MUST click on the link below to have your address removed
from our list.  This is to ensure that someone doesn't remove your
address from our list without your knowledge or consent.

Thank you,

http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=205270

America Online users, please click: <A HREF="http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=205270"><B>Here</B></A>

NetLinkz Market Force

* [9fans] Your Confirmation Required
@ 2003-10-06 19:58 travel
From: travel @ 2003-10-06 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

This message is to verify that you wish to have your
email address: 9fans@cse.psu.edu removed from the
NetLinkz Market Force
mailing list.

You MUST click on the link below to have your address removed
from our list.  This is to ensure that someone doesn't remove your
address from our list without your knowledge or consent.

Thank you,

http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=743686

America Online users, please click: <A HREF="http://www.netlinkzgroup.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?r=1&l=25&e=9fans=:cse.psu.edu&p=743686"><B>Here</B></A>

NetLinkz Market Force