* [9fans] switching to venti/fossil
@ 2003-11-13  3:42 John Stalker
From: John Stalker @ 2003-11-13  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

When I installed plan9 on my new laptop I chose kfs rather than
fossil.  I am beginning to regret this, and decided I should change
now while I can still do so with minimal pain.  I have no experience
with archival storage, so I don't have any clear idea how big a
slice--sorry for the BSDism--I will need.  Any suggestions, rules of
thumb, dire warnings, etc. from people with a bit more experience
would be most welcome.
--
John Stalker
Department of Mathematics

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-13  3:42 UTC | newest]