* [9fans] stat(1)
@ 2003-12-17 17:55 Lucio De Re
From: Lucio De Re @ 2003-12-17 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have added a few features to stat(1) which I announced a few
weeks (months?) ago.  The source is available as

	http://wow.proxima.alt.za/src/stat/

where the mkfile, stat.c and strftime.c are required; stat.1 is in
my opinion a reasonable man page, and stat.html is quite a bad
conversion.

It's buggy, but not in a fashion I find crippling and I certainly
will welcome any corrections or enhancements.

++L

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-17 17:55 UTC | newest]