* Re: [9fans] Almost over
@ 2003-12-26 12:26 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2003-12-26 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

To my amusement I'am writing this in Singapore airport on my way to Christchurch, from my usual home of the UK.

So I will have some sunshire too (for a few weeks anyway).

-Steve

* [9fans] Almost over
@ 2003-12-25  7:51 Chris Hollis-Locke
From: Chris Hollis-Locke @ 2003-12-25  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Much to the annoyance (or perhaps because of it) of at least one 9fans-er,
and you know who you are, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas
from New Zealand.

I wish particular merryment to my good Inferno/Plan9 friends in the UK (you
also know who you are).

Chris.