* [9fans] Re: Hello
@ 2004-01-30 23:28 Submissions
From: Submissions @ 2004-01-30 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thank you for your interest in Sounds True.

To submit an idea to our acquisitions committee, please send a detailed outline on what you would like to speak about (1- 3  pages), biographical information, copies of any published books or articles and most importantly, an audio sample of yourself  in  teaching  mode  (a home recording is fine). We will review your idea once all materials have arrived and contact you if we need more information or are interested in pursuing the project.

PLEASE NOTE that Sounds True is a publisher not a distributor. Thus, we are not looking for pre-recorded or pre-packaged programs for distribution. Our programs are original creations, recorded  in our studios in Colorado. Also keep in mind we are a teaching company and looking for titles that are practical and deeply engage our listeners, versus documentary or pure informational titles. Ideas which include exercises, practices, and ways of engaging with one's own personal journey are most important to us at this time.

If you have an idea that you feel would be appropriate for consideration, based on the previous comments, please send the required information to:

Sounds True Acquisitions Committee
413 S. Arthur Ave.
Louisville, CO 80027

Thanks again for your interest in Sounds True. We wish you the best of luck in your creative endeavors.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-30 23:28 UTC | newest]