* [9fans] OT: Inferno on NetBSD
@ 2004-03-08  0:56 Micah Stetson
From: Micah Stetson @ 2004-03-08  0:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I know this isn't really on-topic.  But the Inferno list
doesn't seem to be working right now, so I'm asking here.

I'd like to run Inferno on NetBSD without using Linux or
FreeBSD (or whatever) emulation.  Fiddling with the shared
library dependencies for various emulated programs isn't
my idea of fun, so I'd rather avoid it.  I see from the
Inferno source that there was (at least) some effort put
into a NetBSD port of the hosted environment.  What ever
happened to it?  Trying to compile the FreeBSD or Linux
code and calling it NetBSD doesn't immediately work, so
before I spend too much time figuring it all out, I was
wondering if some or all of the work was already done
for me.

Thanks,

Micah

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-08  0:56 UTC | newest]