* [9fans] WINNING NOTIFICATION !!!
@ 2004-05-11 17:04 JOYCE VAN DER SAR
From: JOYCE VAN DER SAR @ 2004-05-11 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

HAVANNA  LOTTERY SWEEPTAKES COMPANY A.N,
C/ CORDOBA N° 21 EGGER-STRAAT ST
28089 AMSTERDAM  NETHERLAND
FROM: THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF: IPL/4249859609/WP1
BATCH: GL/91663/A
ATTN;WINNER,
RE: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:
We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of
the HAVANNA  SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS PROGRAMES  held on
the 8th MAY, 2004. You were entered as dependent clients with:  Reference
Number:NM/BC921245/KY13,   and Batch number NM/207161/KOP. Your email
address attached to the ticket number: 46939 that drew the lucky  winning
number, which consequently won the sweep take in the second  category, in
four parts.  You have been approved for a payment of 500,000.00euros(FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND
EUROS.) in cash credited to file reference number:IPL/4249859609/WP1.This is
from a total cash prize of TEN  MILLION EUROS Shared among the twenty
international winners in second categories.  congratulations!!!!!  All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
91,000 (Ninety One thousand) names of email users around the world, as part
of our   international promotions programme.  Due to mixed up of some names
and addresses, we ask that you keep this award
personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to
you. This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or
impersonators. To begin your claim,do file for the release of your winning
by contacting   your/our accredited agent:  Mr.KIM GALAS.  (Foreign Transfer
Manager)  OVERSEA LOTTO BV.
(A) Division of Global Lottery International
2834 Reimbrandtsplien, Amsterdam - Netherlands  TEL.0031-649-044-331
Email:overseaslotto@netscape.net  They are your agent, and responsible for
the  processing and transfer of  your winnings to you.  YOUR SECURITY FILE
NUMBER IS W-91237-H°67/B4 (keep personal) Remember, your   winning must be
claimed not later than 07-06-04). After this date, funds might be returned
to the Netherland gaming board as unclaimed.  Furthermore, should there be
any change in your address, do inform your  claims agent as soon as
possible.
Once again,
Congratulations.
Your Sincerely,
Mrs. Joyce Van der Sar.
PROMOTION DIRECTOR

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-11 17:04 UTC | newest]