* Re: [9fans] These points on homes won't last forever
@ 2004-07-09 23:13 Herbert B. Hancock
From: Herbert B. Hancock @ 2004-07-09 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Off topic, but I live in New Jersey and people are still moving here.  Many people in Southern California are moving to Colorado and Washington, times have changed. California is not so
attractive anymore.
Brian

From: Dan Cross @ 2004-07-10  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

"Herbert B. Hancock" <bhancock@rutgers.edu> writes:

> Off topic, but I live in New Jersey and people are still moving here.
> Many people in Southern California are moving to Colorado and Washington,
> times have changed. California is not so attractive anymore.

I'll say.  I'm stuck in Southern California for a few more months, and
I'm hating it.  I can't wait to go back to the East Coast.  But then again,
my work related reason for being here is probably a little different than
that of most other 9fans.

	- Dan C.

* Re: [9fans] These points on homes won't last forever
@ 2004-07-09 22:52 ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2004-07-09 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2004-07-09  4:36 C. Wilson