* [9fans] Message could not be delivered
@ 2004-07-26 15:50 shimes
From: shimes @ 2004-07-26 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Your message could not be delivered

from postmaster@ethel:
The following attachment had content that we can't
prove to be harmless.  To avoid possible automatic
execution, we changed the content headers.
The original header was:

[-- Attachment #2.2: message.zip.suspect --]

* [9fans] Message could not be delivered
@ 2004-07-26 18:41 sooner
From: sooner @ 2004-07-26 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

Found virus WORM_MYDOOM.M in file vsytv.scr (in vsytv.zip)
The file vsytv.zip is moved to /var/quarantine/virus/virUTFHo2vMt.

This is a machine-generated message, please do not reply via e-mail. If you have questions, please contact the Lucent Help Desk at +1 888 300 0770.

Your message was not delivered due to the following reason(s):

Your message was not delivered because the destination server was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 5 days:
Host 24.101.114.135 is not responding.

The following recipients could not receive this message:
<9fans@cse.psu.edu>

Please reply to postmaster@cse.psu.edu

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

vsytv.zip is removed from here because it contains a virus.

* [9fans] Message could not be delivered
@ 2004-07-26 18:13 Automatic Email Delivery Software
From: Automatic Email Delivery Software @ 2004-07-26 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

Found virus WORM_MYDOOM.M in file text.scr
The file text.scr is moved to /var/quarantine/virus/virROCwg7qlZ.

This is a machine-generated message, please do not reply via e-mail. If you have questions, please contact the Lucent Help Desk at +1 888 300 0770.

The message was undeliverable due to the following reason(s):

Your message could not be delivered because the destination computer was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message could not be delivered within 2 days:
Server 118.21.1.160 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:
<9fans@cse.psu.edu>

Please reply to postmaster@cse.psu.edu

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

text.scr is removed from here because it contains a virus.

* [9fans] Message could not be delivered
@ 2004-07-26 16:29 dtaskent
From: dtaskent @ 2004-07-26 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

Found virus WORM_MYDOOM.M in file file.scr (in file.zip)
The file file.zip is moved to /var/quarantine/virus/virQHT5m7tMt.

This is a machine-generated message, please do not reply via e-mail. If you have questions, please contact the Lucent Help Desk at +1 888 300 0770.

Dear user of cse.psu.edu,

Your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial email messages during the last week.
Probably, your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The cse.psu.edu support team.

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

file.zip is removed from here because it contains a virus.

* [9fans] Message could not be delivered
@ 2004-07-26 16:07 frank
From: frank @ 2004-07-26 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Dear user 9fans@cse.psu.edu, mail system administrator of cse.psu.edu would like to let you know the following.

Your account was used to send a large amount of junk email messages during the recent week.
Most likely your computer had been compromised and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
The cse.psu.edu support team.

from postmaster@ethel:
The following attachment had content that we can't
prove to be harmless.  To avoid possible automatic
execution, we changed the content headers.
The original header was:

[-- Attachment #2.2: file.zip.suspect --]

* [9fans] Message could not be delivered
@ 2004-07-26 15:55 Returned mail
From: Returned mail @ 2004-07-26 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The original message was received at Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:55:40 -0400 from [24.114.41.223]

<9fans@cse.psu.edu>

... while talking to 126.48.247.101:
550 5.1.2 <9fans@cse.psu.edu>... Host unknown (Name server: host not found)

from postmaster@ethel:
The following attachment had content that we can't
prove to be harmless.  To avoid possible automatic
execution, we changed the content headers.
The original header was:

[-- Attachment #2.2: document.zip.suspect --]

* [9fans] Message could not be delivered
@ 2004-07-26 15:52 kpei
From: kpei @ 2004-07-26 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The message was not delivered due to the following reason(s):

Your message could not be delivered because the destination server was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 2 days:
Server 50.78.123.198 is not responding.

Please reply to postmaster@lucent.com

from postmaster@ethel:
The following attachment had content that we can't
prove to be harmless.  To avoid possible automatic
execution, we changed the content headers.
The original header was:

[-- Attachment #2.2: text.zip.suspect --]

* [9fans] Message could not be delivered
@ 2004-07-26 15:52 b.ralley
From: b.ralley @ 2004-07-26 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Dear user of cse.psu.edu,

We have found that your email account has been used to send a large amount of junk e-mail during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

Please follow the instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The cse.psu.edu team.

from postmaster@ethel:
The following attachment had content that we can't
prove to be harmless.  To avoid possible automatic
execution, we changed the content headers.
The original header was:

[-- Attachment #2.2: attachment.zip.suspect --]

* [9fans] Message could not be delivered
@ 2004-07-26 15:50 venezio
From: venezio @ 2004-07-26 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The original message was received at Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:50:46 -0600
from lucent.com [158.187.150.176]

<9fans@cse.psu.edu>

@ 2004-07-26 15:43 david.zyble
From: david.zyble @ 2004-07-26 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Dear user of cse.psu.edu,

Your account has been used to send a huge amount of junk email during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

Please follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,

@ 2004-07-26 15:00 community
From: community @ 2004-07-26 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans