From: Micah Stetson <micah@cnm-vra.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] ThinkPad T22
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:17:04 -0700	[thread overview]

> I have a T23 with an S3 SuperSavage card inside. It works at 1400x1050x32.

My T22 works in 1024x768x32, but there are graphics
artifacts when the image on screen is changing.  After
the picture has changed, the artifacts disappear and
everything looks fine.  But while the image is changing
(like during a window resize), horizontal lines of junk
appear around the screen.  They seem somewhat related in
position to the screen area being updated, and their
colors are colors that appear elsewhere on screen.  This
happens with hwaccel both on and off.

I haven't looked into it any further as I'm short on time
and 16-bit color works fine for me.

Micah