* [9fans] 3com 3c940 support
@ 2006-04-12 21:56 Fred Wade
From: Fred Wade @ 2006-04-12 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Any plans to support the above, and if so, when would it show up in the Plan9
CD?

Is there another way to use plan9 with this controller?

Thanks for any info,

Fred

* Re: [9fans] 3com 3c940 support
@ 2006-04-12 22:08   ` Fred Wade
From: Fred Wade @ 2006-04-12 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Thanks for the info. I think I have an older network card somewhere around
here. I'll see if I can dig it up.

On Thursday 13 April 2006 05:01 am, andrey mirtchovski wrote:
> it's a rebadged SysKonnect card. both Chris Nielsen and I have started
> on a driver but I haven't had the hardware in a year or more now and
> have no idea how far Chris got...
>
> so, short answer: no support, pick up a different network card...
>
> On 4/12/06, Fred Wade <fredwade@nethere.com> wrote:
> > Any plans to support the above, and if so, when would it show up in the
> > Plan9 CD?
> >
> > Is there another way to use plan9 with this controller?
> >
> > Thanks for any info,
> >
> > Fred

* Re: [9fans] 3com 3c940 support
@ 2006-04-13  5:01 ` andrey mirtchovski