* [9fans] IWP9 travel plans
@ 2007-11-29  5:14 Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2007-11-29  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

in light of the questions here and some comments on IRC, i've created
a page on the wiki for iwp9 travel plans:

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/IWP9_2007_travel_plans/index.html

i encourage folks interested in coordinating social activities and/or
crash pads to post their info there.
anthony

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 travel plans
@ 2007-11-29  7:31 ` Gabriel Diaz
From: Gabriel Diaz @ 2007-11-29  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello

I collected the information people sent to the list here:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=105341333542890410930.00043f92e7221ec74a762&ll=40.636883,-74.19342&spn=0.629443,1.069794&z=10&om=1

It should be editable by anyone. Add yourself (or remove) if interested.

slds.

gabi

On Nov 29, 2007 6:14 AM, Anthony Sorace <anothy@gmail.com> wrote:
> in light of the questions here and some comments on IRC, i've created
> a page on the wiki for iwp9 travel plans:
>
> http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/IWP9_2007_travel_plans/index.html
>
> i encourage folks interested in coordinating social activities and/or
> crash pads to post their info there.
> anthony

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 travel plans
@ 2007-11-30  7:31 ` Nathaniel W Filardo