* [9fans] plan9port & full-screen
@ 2008-01-30 19:01 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2008-01-30 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Two related changes to plan9port.

1. If you use rio and Firefox together, and you press F11
   in Firefox to make Firefox go full-screen, rio gets out of the
   way entirely now, so that Firefox really does get the whole
   screen.  Before, there was always a border on the top
   and left sides.  Firefox does not restore itself to the
   correct location -- it ends up a border's width above
   and to the left of its original position.  If you want to find
   this bug, it's all yours.

2. Typing F11 in a graphical Plan 9 window will resize the
   window to take up the whole screen (I hesitate to call it
   a separate "full-screen mode"); typing F11 again goes
   back to the original size & location.  I find it useful to
   F11 acme to full screen to block out distractions.

Russ

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-01-30 19:01 UTC | newest]