* [9fans] xd bug
@ 2008-07-10 21:26 Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2008-07-10 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello. Regarding my previous question, the file /n/sources/contrib/
pietro/xd.out shows a bug in xd regarding characters that can't be
printed with the %c format. There should be no space between a non-
printing and a printing character; but the two spaces screw the rest
of the line up. This shows a deficiency in the table-based
implementation. I'll do my best to fix it in a clean way. Thanks.