* [9fans] kerTeX update: LaTeX fix + babel + Comptes Rendus
@ 2012-03-04 14:47 tlaronde
From: tlaronde @ 2012-03-04 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,

I have just put online a new version of kerTeX:

1) Correcting a blunder introduced when... correcting a buffer overflow
and preventing the correct build for the name of the format to load
(this affected only not plain TeX, when running, so compilation was all
good and I saw nothing before working on supplementary LaTeX
packages...)

2) I have improved the dependencies handling for the packages.

3) latex/babel is added.

4) latex/cracs (Comptes Rendus de l'Académie des Sciences) is added.
(Elsevier gives the nickname CRASS, but frankly! for a french
package...)

5) Plain AMS-TeX and LaTeX/ AMS-TeX are on the stack for next.

Since there were people trying the package, I have hurried to release.
This is tested on NetBSD. In theory, this should be OK under Plan9, but
in practice...

Cheers,
                      http://www.kergis.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-03-04 14:47 UTC | newest]