* [9fans] mirror.9grid.fr
@ 2014-03-14 16:24 Adriano Verardo
From: Adriano Verardo @ 2014-03-14 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi, all
The archive of  both Labs and Atom releases is very useful.
Expecially for whoever work with industrial hw, as it is "structurally"
out of date and, more, usually must be maintained in service for a long.
I am very grateful to all who maintain this service.

Are there other archives/mirrors ?

Do they contain only tested releases (beside the latest, of course) or
just the history ?

Are they updated just in time or the "very fresh" release is that on its
official site ?

adriano

* Re: [9fans] mirror.9grid.fr
@ 2014-03-14 19:45 ` David du Colombier
From: David du Colombier @ 2014-03-14 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Are there other archives/mirrors ?
>
> Do they contain only tested releases (beside the latest, of course)
> or just the history ?
>
> Are they updated just in time or the "very fresh" release is that on
> its official site ?

I'm not aware of any other mirror. The 9grid.fr mirror is
downloading the current Plan 9 CD image every day and keep
every unique version. The online archive contains images
back to 2011 and I have offline archives back to 2009.

--
David du Colombier