* [9fans] Old sources
@ 2015-09-27 10:22 Aleksandar Kuktin
From: Aleksandar Kuktin @ 2015-09-27 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] Old sources
@ 2015-09-27 10:49 ` David du Colombier
From: David du Colombier @ 2015-09-27 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> Does anyone know where to find the THIRD edition of Plan 9? I tried
> reading the book with the source commentary, as suggested here a week
> or two back, but I have the fourth edition. The difference in code is
> sufficiently large that I can't follow the book.

The sources corresponding to the "Notes on the Plan 9 3rd edition Kernel"
book used to be available on http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/plan9jun.tgz.

However, this server seems to be down. I've just uploaded my copy:

http://mirror.9grid.fr/mirror.9grid.fr/plan9jun.tgz

--
David du Colombier

* Re: [9fans] Old sources