* [9fans] kencc for 64 bit intel linux?
@ 2023-02-06  9:49 arnold
From: arnold @ 2023-02-06  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi All.

A little off topic, apologies.

Is there a version of kencc somewhere that can be easily built
and installed on Linux and used as a plain C compiler?

I'd prefer for x86_64 but I'll take one that only compiles 32 bit.

Thanks,

Arnold

* Re: [9fans] kencc for 64 bit intel linux?
@ 2023-02-06 15:53 ` Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2023-02-06 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Is there a version of kencc somewhere that can be easily built
> and installed on Linux and used as a plain C compiler?
>
> I'd prefer for x86_64 but I'll take one that only compiles 32 bit.

https://github.com/inferno-os/inferno-os/tree/master/utils/6c

There are also various forks on github which keep the compilers and
building utilities and throw away the rest of inferno.

But it's reasonably easy just to do a standard inferno install, stopping
at the stage where the cross-compiler has been built.

* Re: [9fans] kencc for 64 bit intel linux?
@ 2023-02-07  7:31   ` arnold
From: arnold @ 2023-02-07  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks, I will check it out.