* [9fans] [GSoC 2013: Replace html generation in wikifs]
@ 2013-04-22 20:06 lamg
From: lamg @ 2013-04-22 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

 Hello everybody:
I´m interested in porting a markdown engine (I already got one written
in go which is almost working and has less than 300 lines of code).
I´m student of University of Pinar del Río (Cuba).
This is the first time I try to participate in GSoC, so I hope the
mentor of this project contacts me to tell me how to participate.
     Luis Ángel Méndez Gort

* Re: [9fans] [GSoC 2013: Replace html generation in wikifs]
@ 2013-04-23  0:31 ` a
From: a @ 2013-04-23  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Luis:
	Yeah, it's quite unfortunate that GSoC is restricted by US finance
laws. But we're sure glad you're interested. I'd personally love to see
something come of your markdown work. Please let us know when
you've got something to share!

Anthony